top of page

Group

Public·1120 members

Today: Real Tomayapo vs Jorge Wilstermann live 05.03.2024

Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what's happening in the Premier League, ...

The situation made for a tense opening 45 minutes, but the game sprung into life in the final half hour, as Diangana saw his stabbed left-footed effort go narrowly wide after a crucial touch from Slovakian keeper Rodak. As the influence of Baggies playmaker Matheus Pereira grew, Fulham midfielder Harrison Reed made a brilliant challenge to block a shot from Hal Robson-Kanu with the Wales international about to shoot inside the box. The tournament is designed to promote travel right across the continent, with 12 cities in 12 different countries hosting matches across the month. That format not only requires the travel of teams, but would also see media, production teams and staff needed to move across Europe. Such a format is not well-suited to the current coronavirus situation. HEROES AND ZEROS HERO - Jose Mourinho The Jose Mourinho charm offensive bandwagon rolled through the Burnley game on Saturday, where Jose Mourinho's Tottenham shoed the Clarets 5-0. And the Tottenham boss gave Irish wonder-youth-in-waiting Troy Parrott a debut and then the match ball. NiceTouch ZERO - Ivan Zamorano Being so good he retired Manuel Pellegrini. I don’t understand with the quality they have, the football they play. They could play proper football but they stand deep and have counter attacks," Klopp told reporters. We accept it of course but it doesn’t feel right tonight. I realise I am a really bad loser, especially when the boys put such an effort in against world class players on the other side who defend with two rows of four," he said. When BBC Sport contacted the company, a man who answered refused to give his name but said he was packing away the banner. He said as long as banners were legal and did not use coarse language, the company did not 'take sides' and had previously done a Black Lives Matter banner. He claimed police had been informed of the banner in advance. The Premier League resumed on 17 June after a 100-day hiatus because of the coronavirus pandemic; players and officials have been showing their support for the movement for racial equality following the death of George Floyd in the United States last month. Torpedo Zhodino Res. host Energetyk-BGU Res. in the Belarusian premier reserve league. There is not much doubt that Energetyk-BGU is the better team, because they demolished Torpedo Zhodino twice last season. However there is a different story this season. Energetyk-BGU Res. did not start very good, having 1 draw and losing their last 2 matches. He still has much to prove and Chelsea boss Frank Lampard will expect better as he tries to cement a season of improvement with a place in the top four and another season in the Champions League. This was a real disappointment for Chelsea, especially as the force appeared to be with them after William's second goal and they looked the most likely winners. But they were caught out by a lightning break that ended in Yarmolenko's goal and the chance to close even further on fading Leicester City and maintain the gap between themselves and in-form Manchester United was lost. Ajax’s home games and Sparta’s away games both average over 3 total goals in the Eredivisie this season, and we have backed the hosts to secure a 4-0 victory on Sunday. 78% of Ajax’s home games have produced over 3.5 goals but only 33% have seen both teams score, and we have predicted a clean sheet for the hosts this weekend. 1-0 Real Tomayapo vs Jorge Wilstermann: scores Today Live 14 Live match Real Tomayapo - Wilstermann week 22 Primera División 2022 14 October 2022 01:00 - Line-ups, scorers, stats... Radio station SER Catalunya have claimed that the club worked with a company called 13 Ventures that "creates opinion" on social media with the long-term aim of protecting the reputation of Josep Maria Bartomeu. The report says that these social media posts, primarily on Facebook and Twitter, were attacking current players Messi and Pique, former captains Carles Puyol and Xavi, and ex-coach Pep Guardiola. APOEL have fared slightly better, picking up a point away at Qarabag before winning the return fixture in matchweek four. The victory gives APOEL the most slender of advantages with the Cypriots locked on the same points, goals scored and goals conceded as Qarabag, adding even more importance to the points picked up over the final two game weeks. Leicester and Chelsea played out an entertaining Premier League draw in a see-saw encounter at King Power Stadium. The result means the Foxes stay third in the table, eight points above Chelsea in fourth. After a largely uneventful first half, the game came to life just after the break when Antonio Rudiger headed Chelsea in front from Mason Mount's corner. Brendan Rodgers' team levelled eight minutes later, Harvey Barnes' effort deflecting off Blues defender Reece James into the top-right corner. I believe that we will see surely at least four goals in this match from Belorusian Reserve league and that is pretty clear and very real to expect, but we will see what will happen. Slutsk was just brilliant in last period with goals and this team is in last four matches in a row, played every time duels with even four or more goals. In that period, it was 4-2, 3-3, 4-0 and 5-1. Rival is playing on same level, so over is very real option in this duel. Of course, I will try that and I will bet on goals. CD Real Tomayapo - Jorge Wilstermann 05.03.2024 23 hours ago — CD Real Tomayapo - Jorge Wilstermann live score 05.03.2024 today match results ? livescores CD Real Tomayapo v Jorge Wilstermann score today, ... Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Giovanni Simeone (Cagliari) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Radja Nainggolan. Posted at 67' Foul by Luca Pellegrini (Cagliari). Posted at 67' Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Paolo Faragò (Cagliari). Aberdeen failed to make a significant cut to third-placed Motherwell's lead after a turgid draw with St Mirren. Well, Toby Alderweireld did exactly that. The way the defender swivelled in the opposition's penalty area and finished all in one move was absolutely sensational. At that moment the Belgium international looked more like a striker than a central defender. As for the own goal I wasn't entirely sure it was all Alderweireld's fault - especially after the look he gave keeper Hugo Lloris. I would be very interested to know what words were shared between them at half-time. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Heart of Midlothian. Aidan Keena replaces Jake Mulraney. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Craig Halkett (Heart of Midlothian) header from the centre of the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. Posted at 74' Euan Henderson (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Joe Newell (Hibernian). Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Prior to retiring, Osvaldo played for 13 clubs including Espanyol, Roma, Fiorentina, Southampton, Juventus, Inter Milan, Porto and Boca Juniors, and scored four goals in 14 appearances for Italy. That journey was not exactly a straightforward one. He was suspended by Southampton (and subsequently had his contract terminated) in 2014 after a training-ground fight with team-mate Jose Fonte. Dani Osvaldo finished third in Italy's version of Strictly Come Dancing in 2019He was also suspended by Roma in 2011 for punching team-mate Erik Lamela during a 2-0 defeat by Udinese. The second leg of Manchester City's last-16 second leg Champions League tie against Real Madrid, scheduled for Tuesday 17 March, has been postponed. The decision, confirmed by Uefa, comes after the Real Madrid squad went into quarantine because of coronavirus. The second leg of Juventus' last-16 tie against Lyon has also been postponed on the same date. Juve's squad will spend two weeks in quarantine after defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for the virus. Wolves aren't setting the world alight at the moment but have had two good draws against leading Premier League sides. They have often shown better form in the Europa League this season with just one loss in 12 games and none at home. Espanyol have done the same and are currently bottom of La Liga. Their away form is a concern and the prediction here is for Wolves to get the win. And when people were talking about him again, it was for very different reasons. Ighalo, a boyhood United fan, became the first Nigerian to score for the club as they beat Club Bruges 5-0 in the Europa League last 32 as fans chanted his name at Old Trafford. It's a great moment. I've been waiting for this," Ighalo told BT Sport. There was a little bit of pressure but I've got the goal to start my Manchester United goal career, with the team I've supported since I was young. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) left footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. Assisted by Georginio Wijnaldum. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Liverpool. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain replaces Jordan Henderson. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Sadio Mané. I am sure when he appears at the Bernabeu on the pitch, there will be people booing him and not accepting what he did," he said. Also the press has been very cruel in some ways, having the front pages on this issue. That is also the problem. He has been shy and introverted, not communicating with the press. The fans haven't been able to know what he thinks because he doesn't speak a single word of Spanish. Masfut will host Al Bataeh for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Yeah, the visitors are more ambitious team in this league. However, they are not convincing team. In previous game Al Bataeh lost 2-1 against Al Thaid (away) Also, we have Masfut who's is a very unpredictable team. True, Masfut are in better shape in recent times. They have two consecutive victories. Of course, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. They will have to invest a great effort in this game. In any case, the hosts will try to reach unbeaten in this game. My pick - Masfut to win. Real Tomayapo vs Wilstermann H2H stats Livescore Updates · Today Match Fixtures · Yesterday Match Results · Tomorrow Match Fixtures. Top Soccer Tipsters GUATEMALA viejorge · 20 BELGIUM eozam. Despite a bright start to the campaign, Nîmes have won none of their last twelve Ligue 1 matches. Their attack has been misfiring with them failing to score in seven of these matches and just one goal in their last four. Nîmes have actually scored the least goals in the league this season which has been a large catalyst for their failure so far. Media playback is not supported on this device I will be here, no matter what happens - Pep Guardiola If City do win here, then that would cement them in second place but I still think Leicester are looking pretty secure in third. They are up there because they have been more consistent than the teams fighting it out below them. Brighton had a late chance to score a winner but Leandro Trossard lifted his shot over the crossbar from a tight angle on the corner of the six-yard box. The draw keeps Watford 19th, on 24 points from 26 games, with the Hornets three points behind 15th-placed Brighton. Analysis and reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesPremier League predictions: Snowboarder Ormerod takes on LawroWatford throw two points awayA number of Watford players, including goalkeeper Foster, went to console the experienced Mariappa after the game had finished, but they will know this was two points thrown away in their fight to avoid relegation. At that time there was skepticism about whether the U. S. Canada would support a professional (soccer) league," Abbott, who was MLS's first employee when he was hired three years before the inaugural season, told Reuters in a telephone interview. Clearly we had a lot of optimism that it would work but there were a lot of people that needed to be convinced. And with Barcelona facing a potentially tricky test away to Real Sociedad on Matchday 17, Madrid could well be travelling to Camp Nou with a slender advantage in the title race if they are able to claim all three points. Dinamo Minsk is going to face Neman Grodno for the 5th round of the Belarusian League. They will play against the team which is undefeated in the last three matches. Minsk won only against Zhodino at home with the result of 2:0 but after that, they failed to even score against Gorodeya and lost that clash 0:1. The visitors draw against Soligorsk on away 0:0 and won against Witebsk at home 2:0. Both teams don't play offensive football so I don't expect them to score more than one goal. I think that Demand is able to win this match. My bets are 1:0 or 0:1 These teams have seen a few single goal matches recently against other teams and this could be another one of those single goal matches. At times these teams play a defending style football and this simply slows their matches down and then makes it hard to see goals being scored by either team in the match. They will probably attempt the same thing against each other knowing they have both played in a few low scoring matches recently. Each team would feel they will only need one goal to win this match good defending so the goals might be under Jadon Sancho scored twice as Borussia Dortmund thrashed Fortuna Dusseldorf, becoming only the fourth teenager to score 20 Bundesliga goals. The 19-year-old England international had a goal ruled out by VAR before slotting in his opener after a one-two with Marco Reus. And he smashed in another from Achraf Hakimi's cutback. Reus also scored twice for Dortmund, with Thorgan Hazard netting their other. Video - United and City 'ready to battle as Saul contract talks collapse' - Euro Papers01:41 Everyone else is adjusting to new ways to life their life, new patterns and rhythms of daily existence to adapt to, so it is welcome football is doing the same, and hopefully filling the gap left by the postponement of Euro 2020. Any hopes of Championship side Fulham causing an upset at the Etihad Stadium were dented in less than six minutes after captain Tim Ream received his marching orders for dragging down Jesus inside the box. Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan converted the resulting penalty for his fifth City goal of the campaign, before Bernardo Silva made it 2-0 for the hosts. Masr clearly aren't going to be a huge force at this level and have just 7 points from 9 matches thus far but a degree of confidence can at least be taken from their solid nature as hosts. Indeed, Masr have lost just 1 of their last 5 home games across all competitions and having conceded just once across said fixtures, are clearly a tough nut to crack. I know odds are dropping on the hosts to win this one but not so long ago they had just 7 points won in the league as they have won no less than 5 games in a row at this moment while scoring 18 goals but also conceded 8 goals in those wins at home for them as twice they won with 5-2 and twice with 3-2 and once with 2-0. So defense is still an issue for the hosts. Cristiano Ronaldo's wink wasn't that bad. He knew that England's main man was about to depart the pitch after falling into the trap. Wright: "When Wayne Rooney got sent off people were digging him out but I could not blame Cristiano Ronaldo for what happened. What we should learn is that other countries will do whatever it takes to win a tournament. Wales shock Belgium to reach semisEuro 2016 in FranceBuoyed by vocal travelling fans and the brilliance of Gareth Bale, possibly Wales' greatest ever moment arrived in the quarter-final tie against Belgium. Video - Mourinho expecting 'bad news' about Kane injury01:03 They have been linked with a January transfer move for AC Milan forward Krzysztof Piatek. The news is also problematic for England manager Gareth Southgate who will enter this summer's European Championships with the prospect of his talisman having only a handful of recent club matches under his belt. AC Milan has completely lost to Inter Milan in Derby years. But right now they have a chance to change that. In the last 12 matches in all competitions, AC Milan lost only 1 game. The return of Ibrahimovic has added significant strength to AC Milan. At this time, AC Milan is only 1 point behind the Top 6 and there are many opportunities to attend the European Cup next season. Inter Milan have been unbeaten in Serie A since the 7th round. The attacking line of the black and blue striped shirt team is working very well, they contributed 2 names in the Top 10 top Serie A strikers this season, Romelu Lukaku ( 16 goals) and Lautaro Martinez (11 goals). CD Real Tomayapo - Jorge Wilstermann · 05.03.2024 As part of the Copa Sudamericana tournament, the teams CD Real Tomayapo and Jorge Wilstermann will play a football match at the home stadium of the team CD ... The greatest pass I have ever seen'David is probably best known for being a silky number 10, sitting directly behind the strikers, but he also played on the left and right of midfield without it seeming to bother him in the slightest, and it is the same now he is in a deeper role. Anyone can play anywhere, but the difference with David is that he always affects the game. Some of my best games at right-back for City were with him in front of me, threading balls through for me to run on to all day long, easy as you like. People say it was me and Wes, and naturally we are going to take a bit more credit as we are black and naturally have an emotional attachment, but [Manchester City's] Kevin de Bruyne was massive in the chat, [Everton's] Seamus Coleman was massive in the chat, [Liverpool's] Jordan Henderson was massive in the chat," added Deeney. People were having our back and saying: 'No, we want to do this. We want to help; we want to step up. Southampton vs Tottenham Hotspur predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League fixture at St. Mary’s Stadium. Southampton are on a three match unbeaten run ahead of their meeting with Spurs. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. The Uruguayan was said to be on Chelsea and United’s ‘radar’, but both look set to miss out on arguably the most attractive forward option available. Therefore, as the clock ticks down the search could get frantic. United may yet appease their goalscoring fears if they sign Sporting’s Bruno Fernandes, but the need for out-and-out strikers this window is greater than what’s available. Kuwait scored and received in both their games so far in this group stage of this competition first winning 3-1 to Saudi Arabia a really unexpected win from them especially that they scored no less than 3 goals there, but watching them in qualification for the World Cup as they demolished both Nepal with 7-0 and Taiwan with 9-0 even at home, they are very good at creating scoring chances, and finishing is not that bad either, still in their second game they lost 2-1 to Oman and now need the win to be sure they finish this group 1st or 2nd at least. Good evening. I make my next forecast. 37th of May. Forecast for tomorrow's match of the championship of Belarus among reserve teams of the major league. They play Neman from Grodno and Rukh from Brest. I carefully studied the statistics of past tours. Both teams play well, go to the top of the table. Home games generally play with a one hundred percent result. In guest rooms, they themselves experience certain problems. But in general, they can play successfully at a party. In this regard, I do not quite understand why the Neman is so obvious. Rukh is quite capable and obliged to repulse the home team in this match. I don’t see any particular difficulties in attacking actions Lazio managed to cap off 2019 with a brilliant run of form, but how will they start the New Year? They travel to meet Brescia this week, with the hosts trying to battle to avoid the drop. However, Brescia finished 2019 with one point from their last two games and that left them in the bottom three. I expect to see quite a lot of goals from the start in this one as Before is known for being quite a spectacular team with good offense and against strong side Slavia Sofia that was already involved in this season in same high scoring match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Linda Corey
  • Lalitmmorta Kumar
    Lalitmmorta Kumar
  • Neaz Morshed
    Neaz Morshed
  • UnKnown No1
    UnKnown No1
  • Ankul Kashyap
    Ankul Kashyap
bottom of page